The Global Pride Summit is a FREE, online conference serving the LGBTA world. From June 1 to June 5, 2015, this first-ever event brings together some of the greatest LGBTA celebrities, teachers, business leaders, allies, healers and artists.
- • Chaz Bono – actor, writer, musician & advocate
- • Greg Louganis – four-time Olympic champion
- • Dustin Lance Black – screenwriter, director, film and television producer, Academy Award winner for Milk
- • Bria & Chrissy – lesbian singing duo, activists, and YouTube sensation with over 48 million views and 300 thousand combined subscribers
- • Michael Bernard Beckwith – renowned author, television personality, Expert on Oprah, featured in The Secret, and Founder/Spiritual Director of Agape International Spiritual Center
- • Gabby Bernstein – a “next generation thought leader”, author, featured on Oprah, and a regular guest on the TODAY show
- • And nearly two dozen more including LeGrande!
Mark Anthony Lord, the creator and host, has been inspired by his own transformation. “My youth was filled with self-hatred and rejection and today I know what it means to fully love myself. The Global Pride Summit says game over to shame and fear.” Join the conversation at www.getboldtoday.com.